The world’s most popular tube amps just got better! Fender® Hot Rod series amplifiers are found on every stage in the world, large and small, and are used by guitarists from all walks of life. Hot Rod amps deliver unmistakable Fender tone and are the perfect platform for musicians to craft their own signature sound. These no–frills amps are affordable, reliable and loud, and they pair extremely well with stomp boxes. The Hot Rod Deluxe III is a 40-watt single 12″ combo – the standard for gigging guitarists worldwide. Famous for the low-end headroom characteristic of 6L6 tubes and a versatile all-12AX7 tube preamp, it also boasts luscious Fender spring reverb, an effects loop and more. Players wanting to add a little more output, fullness and stage coverage can even add a matching 112 extension enclosure (P/N 223-1010-000). Additional Hot Rod Deluxe III upgrades include an easier-to-read black control panel with front-reading text, new badge, streamlined footswitch, graduated volume and treble pot tapers, “tighter” overdrive and a Celestion® G12P-80 speaker.
– New Celestion® G12P-80 12″ speakers tighten bass response and offer harmonically enhanced character when pushing hard in the Drive channel
– Improved modified tone circuit gives tighter overdrive voice and midrange punch
– Graduated volume and tone potentiometers offer smoother, more refined and predictable linear sweep
– Pedalboard-friendly footswitch design is sleek, tough and stage-ready
– New Fender badge lets you know it’s a retooled and refueled Hot Rod amp
– New black non-reflective control panel makes onstage adjustments easier