Spark SL brings legendary Blue studio sound and versatility to your recording space. Produce stunning recordings for vocals, guitars, drums, pianos and more with Spark SL’s detailed, transparent sound and versatile high-pass filter and -20dB pad. Spark SL is the perfect investment whether you’re starting a new studio or expanding your mic collection.
Based on the original Spark, the world’s best-selling studio condenser microphone, Spark SL excels at delivering detailed and transparent sound to your recordings with a new level of versatility and sound quality. Featuring a new streamlined build, refined sonics and versatile switches, Spark SL will transform your creative space into a professional studio.
At the heart of Spark SL’s sound is Blue’s custom JFET design, which ensures the capsule’s backplate is evenly charged, delivering consistent, transparent sound at all times. Spark SL also features discreet Class-A circuitry to maintain a pure signal. All you have to do is add music—Spark SL will make sure every detail comes through with precision and finesse.
Spark SL features a new 100Hz high-pass filter and -20dB pad to bring professional versatility to your recording sessions. Tracking a strong, dynamic singer or blisteringly loud amp? No problem. Want to capture the nuanced frequencies of strings, drum overheads or horns? Done. Spark SL’s incredible flexibility makes it easy to capture the detail of any voice or instrument.
- Transparent sound with superb detail and rich harmonic content
- Custom-designed cardioid condenser capsule excels at capturing your most creative moments
- High-pass filter and -20dB pad for ultimate versatility
- Works great with home studio USB audio interfaces
- Wooden storage box and Custom shockmount included
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 34.9 mV/Pa at 1 kHz (1 pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50 ohm
- Dynamic Range: 119.6 dB
- Power Requirement: +48V DC Phantom Power