Expand your range of delay options with this compact DigiTech Obscura stereo delay pedal, which includes a vacuum-style footswitch for hands-free control in the studio and on the stage. Designed to extend your creative possibilities and transform your delays, this altered delay pedal features settings that work together to help you fine-tune your personal musical style. The stacked time and repeats knob offers precision control of your beat, while stacked tone and degrade controls let you darken, distort and degrade the four included delay types – analog, tape, lo-fi and reverse.
Analog emulates vintage bucket brigade analog delay circuit sound, tape provides a classic tube tape echo, and reverse plays repeats backwards with no dry signal. The low-fidelity delay limits bandwidth and reduces bit depth to mimic the sound of vintage digital delays that relied on low sample rates and 8-bit signal processing. Reverse plays repeats backwards with no dry signal. The tap tempo with beat divisions feature lets you further customize these sounds for enhanced studio and stage performance.
- Includes 4 unique delay types: analog, tape, lo-fi and reverse
- Boasts a compact design for easy transport and on-stage use
- Operates via a vacuum-style footswitch for easy hands-free use
- Stacked time and repeat knobs for precision beat control
- Tap tempo with beat divisions for simplified beat customization
- Stacked tone and degrade knobs let you darken, degrade and distort delays
- StompLock feature preserves pedal settings
- Comes with a custom-cut hook-and-loop pad for improved pedal security