A Classic 1950s Guild Returns
Simply put, the Guild M-75 Aristocrat hollowbody electric guitar sounds huge. Part of Guild’s Newark Street Series, the M-75 Aristocrat is based on a classic Guild model from the ’50s. Its carefully crafted mahogany body is topped with arched laminated spruce, a combination that gives the M-75 a beefy, resonant voice. A pair of special single-coil pickups are ready to inject vintage vibe into your favorite amplifier. Individual volume and tone controls give you a ton of sound-sculpting potential with the Guild M-75 Aristocrat.
Guild M-75 Aristocrat Hollowbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Based on a classic 1950s Guild hollowbody
- 3-piece neck for long-lasting playability
- Rich tone from a pair of single-coil pickups
Based on a classic 1950s Guild hollowbody
The M-75 Aristocrat is based on the Guild Aristrocrat guitar from the ’50s. Boasting a body made of mahogany with an arched laminated spruce top and combined with a special pair of single-coil pickups, the M-75 Aristocrat is everything you’d expect from a ’50s original.
3-piece neck for long-lasting playability
Multi-piece necks are stronger and more rigid than single-piece necks, resisting twisting and warping over the years. Treat it well, and you’ll get a lifetime of exceptional playability from the Guild M-75 Aristocrat guitar.
Rich tone from a pair of single-coil pickups
Plug into your amp, and the Guild M-75 Aristocrat will reward you with a wide range of classic tones. Armed with a pair of single-coil pickups, the M-75 Aristocrat is sonically flexible thanks to individual volume and tone controls for each pickup.
Guild M-75 Aristocrat Hollowbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Vintage-voiced hollowbody electric guitar with custom-voiced pickups
- 2 Guild SB-1F single-coil pickups serve up vintage tone
- Exceptional tone and looks from mahogany back/sides and laminated arched spruce top
- 3-piece mahogany/maple/mahogany neck for long-term playability
- Grover Sta-Tite tuners give you excellent tuning stability
Take a trip back to ’50s with the Guild M-75 Aristocrat hollowbody!